Copier and Printer Machine – Should you Rent or Buy?
Printer Rental and Copier Rental
All businesses depend heavily on reproducing copies of its receipts, forms, contracts, manuals, memorandums and other documents. But before renting or buying your next copier machine, here are some important points you need to consider.
• Obsolescence. Copier machines before are no longer copier nowadays. Capabilities and functions such as print, fax, and scan are now built-in essentials because the needs of users are changing rapidly. Under a copier rental contract, customer has the option to upgrade or change rental scheme as the business grow.
• Predictable Monthly Expense. In a copier rental plan, you have a fixed cost per page which saves you from guessing and complex computing of parts, labor and consumable against your total usage per month.
• Cash Flow. If you want to conserve cash and use it to capitalize more important business needs, go for copier rental.
• Customer Support. Under copier rental program, all parts, toner, ink and services are delivered and done on-site. There is no need to bring your unit to service centers.
• Maintenance. Toner, parts, ink, repair and service units are included in a copier rental price. No need to worry about down time when parts are not available.
• Economical. Maintaining copier machines are expensive due to high priced toner, ink, parts and service charges. But you can save as much as 70% if you rent your copier depending on its make and model.
• Depreciation. Copier bought 2 years ago can’t keep up with the increasing standards of today and their re-sale value is limited.
So many businesses are turning to copier rentals for their offices these days and for good reason. Marga Enterprises is the best source of digital copier and printer for rent here in the Philippines. Rentals save you time and money, as well as offering a number of other benefits. Here’s a quick look at some reasons why copier rentals from Marga Enterprises may be the right choice for your office.
Enjoy these benefits when you rent our machines:
• All maintenance, including toner and broken parts are supplied. If something goes wrong, just give us a call and we’ll have it fixed in no time.
• Our flexible program allows you to change your print and copy volume quota per month as your business needs change.
• If you discover you need more speed, you can also change your equipment as your requirement varies.
• One payment a month. Simplify your accounting and eliminate surprises. Our program includes all service and parts, and there are no separate machine monthly charges.
• All service is included, so we fix any problem. If it needs an expensive part we pay for it. If it can’t be fixed we will replace your machine.
• We do repairs and maintenance right at your place of business. If the machine will take a while to repair, we will send you a temporary replacement so there will be no disruption to your day-to-day copying and printing needs.
• Rental saves you money. To see sample of cost benefit click here.
• Rentals require no capital purchases.
• To provide you with the best solution, we take the time and effort into customizing each rental order to fit the user’s specific needs.
• With 7 years of copier experience and customer service we guarantee all of our clients, no matter how large or small, the best equipment with prompt, professional and reliable service every time.
• Our service includes telephone support and on-site fast response time.
• No Depreciation.
• Our services includes Copier for rent,Printer for rent, Xerox for rent, Copier Rental, Printer Rental, Xerox Rental and Toner Refill.